The Green Team Collective
Medical Marijuana Delivery
Rules and Regulations
The GREEN TEAM Collective is an association of patients and caregivers qualified pursuant to California Health & Safety Code §11362.5, The Compassionate Use Act, and associating pursuant to California Health & Safety Code §11362.775. The Collective is owned by the members. All medical cannabis produced or acquired by the Collective belongs to the members. The Collective does not engage in any sales of cannabis. The Collective endeavors to distribute the collectively produced or acquired medical cannabis among the members while allocating costs for production and/or acquisition and services on an equitable basis. The costs and services consist of both the actual out-of-pocket costs of production or acquisition, and the expenses incurred in making the medical cannabis available to the membership. Such expenses include rent for the Collective facility, reasonable wages for members providing necessary services such as management, farming services, facility upkeep, security, administrative, and such other services as deemed necessary and proper for the efficient management of the Collective. Members agree to contribute labor, resources and/or financially, in equitable proportion to their use of Collective medicine and services.
1. Physician recommendation or approval for use of medical cannabis must be kept current at all times. Patient/members are responsible for knowing when their recommendation or approval expires and submitting renewals or other new paperwork prior to said expiration. All recommendations and approvals, both initial and renewals will be verified.
2. Submission of false or intentionally misleading forms, documents, and/or records shall be grounds for expulsion from the GREEN TEAM Collective and cancellation of membership.
3. Medical cannabis obtained through the GREEN TEAM Collective is for personal medical use of patient/member only, and may not be redistributed to any other person for any purpose. Such redistribution shall be grounds for expulsion from The GREEN TEAM Collective and cancellation of membership.
4. The GREEN TEAM Collective members shall be respectful and cognizant of The GREEN TEAM Collective members, employees at all times. No abusive or offensive conduct is allowed. Violation of this rule shall be grounds for expulsion from the GREEN TEAM Collective and cancellation of membership.
5. The GREEN TEAM Collective patient/members agree to reimburse the collective for actual cost of cultivation or acquisition of medical cannabis. In addition, each member agrees to contribute to the maintenance and expenses of the collective in an amount proportionately related to the member's use of collective services and facilities. Maintenance and expenses of the collective may include, but are not limited to salaries, insurance, utilities, and other expenses incurred by the collective as a direct result of providing for the members' collective medical needs.
6. The GREEN TEAM Collective may offer delivery services to its members. Such delivery services will be restricted to Alameda County and will further be restricted to valid members in good standing only. Any GREEN TEAM Collective member using the collective delivery service will be required to produce photo identification, medical cannabis recommendation or approval, and validation of GREEN TEAM membership upon delivery.
7. Any funds remaining after all expenses incurred by GREEN TEAM Collective are paid shall be redistributed to the members of GREEN TEAM Collective or disbursed in a manner to be determined by a vote of the members of GREEN TEAM Collective, with the limitation that any such disbursement shall be for the benefit of the patient/members of GREEN TEAM Collective.